Increase your sales to the food and beverage industry in Turkey
Danish food tech suppliers are invited to meet the opportunities in the Turkish food and beverage industry. During this market visit you will participate in group visits to local food / beverage production facilities and celebrate individual meetings with potential customers and partners.
The market visit will take place primarily in the food production region Izmir. The travel dates are 24 - 27 of January 2016.
The market visit will include:
- Pre-booked individual one-2-one meetings with potential business partners / customers. Meetings are setup with local partner according to your individual business profile and requirements.
- 2-3 group visits to see food production facilities, fx:
o Pinar Süt – dairy products; milk, butter, cheese, yoghurts…
o Türk Tuborg (Carlsberg) or Anadolu Efes – beer breweries
o Coca-Cola İçecek – sparkling and still beverages
o Pinar Et - meat products; salami, sausage…
o Kesimhane or Keskinoğlu - poultry meat production
- Introduction to general how to and business culture in Turkey by the Royal Danish Consulate General in Istanbul
- General update on the food and beverage industry in Turkey by local food associations/authorities.
- Business case Food safety and hygiene in Turkish food industry by local company - name tbc.
To register enter our website: www.dk-foodtech.dk
Deadline for registration: 1 November 2015
The Market visit is organised by Danish Food Tech Group and Food Network, Enterprise Europe Network in Izmir and in cooperation with the Trade Council in Istanbul.
Please contact us for further information:
Head of Danish Food Tech Group
Tel: +45 24 21 89 88
|Kathrine Vejgaard Stage
Agro Business Park
Tel: +45 30 50 36 25